Thursday, March 25, 2010

I got a new car!!!

I love it so much!!! When I got it it had 9 miles on it. Nothing is better than the smell of a new car. It's fun and sporty. I feel so lucky for the great deal that we got. I don't want to toot my own horn but I was an amazing negotiator. I got them to do exactly what I wanted and got the price that I wanted too. It took walking away and having them call later that night to close the deal, but totally worth it. Usually after I buy anything I have instant buyers remorse no matter what it is. But with this car no remorse. I have a cheaper car payment my insurance went down and my gas is going to be way cheaper. You usually don't get bran new and be able to save money but I am!!!


2 comments:

Alex Griffiths said...

SWEET!! CONGRATULATIONS! *sigh* new car smell...

Kristy Lou said...

So Awesome!! Congrats!!