Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A very happy husband

Thank goodness the Lakers won the championship this year for the second time in a row. I love watching the games too, but more so I love watching Jared and my brother Mikey watching the game. At the lakers parade to celebrate the victory, Kobe was wearing an amazing shirt that Jared instantly feel in love with. That whole day I kept watching on line to see when the would release it to buy. See, last year we wernt fast enough and the shirt kobe was wearing sold out in minutes. This year though we were fast enough and both Jared and Mikey got the Black Mamba shirt!!
For any of you that aren't major laker fans Kobe is also known as the "black Mamba"
If they had the shirt in Connors size he would be sporting it off in the picture too!

1 comment:

Roundy Clan said...

I love your new header with the pictures of Connor! Man those curls are awesome! :)