Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tommorow is the day

I have really been putting off losing the rest of my baby weight. Before I got married I worked really hard and lost a bunch of weight and loved and felt sooo good about myself. I mean don't get me wrong I was never a size 2, or will I ever be or care to be. But I just liked where i was at. Once I found out I was pregnant I guess you can say I went a little overboard and ended up gaining too much weight. It didn't help that I had preclampsea and was swollen as can be as well. Once I had Connor I dropped like 30 pounds really easy, due to all the water weight and swelling going down. But I just haven't had the motivation to do anything about the rest of it. I know everyone says tomorrow I'm starting a diet so they can give themselves permission to pig out that night. believe me I do it all the time. But this time its different. Im doing it with my sisters and there's money involved. I guess you can say I'm a little bit competitive. (Breanne if you're reading this you know has anyone ever beaten us at taboo?) I love to win. We all have about the same amount of weight to lose and we are all going on a family vacation at the end of July. So we have the dead line set and the winner gets money. Even if I don't win, but i plan on it, I will just feel so much better about me and finally fitting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. Because we all know I am not going to be pregnant again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

heck yeah I remember playing Taboo with you! We always knew what each other was thinking so no one could beat us!
Losing weight is always more fun when there is some competition involved.

I totally recommend Jillian Michaels 30day shred workout dvd..it kicks my butt everytime.

Roundy Clan said...

Good luck! Cody just left on Saturday and so I started my "diet" plan as well. He comes home at the end of July as well, and I plan on being able to put my pre-pregnancy clothes on too!