Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday

so I am strangely addicted to Target. Not just any Target, but a specific one. People just don't understand that there is a difference between Targets until they come to mine. I can call it mine because I pretty much am on a first name basis with most of the employees and it pretty much feels like home when I go there. They have everything you could possibly need in life including all my grocery items I need for the week too. I would say on average I go there 3 maybe 4 times a week.
Its always a good visit to Target when Jared can come too. He will always just take Connor to the toys and than that way I can shop in heavenly target peace. Well Today after I was all done getting everything we needed I went to find the boys and found this
Jared is such a sweet dada and I just couldn't resist not taking a picture.