Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday

Just got home from a date with the hubster to find my house perfectly clean and Connor snoozen away in the room. I say the room because he still of course sleeps in my bed. But that is beyond the point. Nothing is better than coming home to that. Steph and Blandon, as Connor calls him, ROCK MY WORLD!! They babysit Connor tonight so that JAred could take me on a mothers day date sense he has to work all weekend. So here are a few pictures of my boy from tonight all clean and ready for bed and than a picture of me and Jared from dinner. If we look exhausted in the picture its because we are. I got up at 6:15 this morning and between preschool, Will, Connor, going down to the temple to get new Gs, and keeping the house picked up and some what sane I am tired. I don't have Will on Fridays so I am really hoping Connor is going to possibly sleep in til 7:00 tomorrow.


4 comments:

*Lauren* said...

Skinny! Yes, your face is much skinnier....I'd give anything to have a skinny face at least. It'll never happen. Happy Mother's Day!

Jeffersonian Communities said...

Amanda, YOU rock my world! Wish all the weight loss work you've done could count for me too.

Amanda said...

who is jeffersonian communities??

Roundy Clan said...

you look great! I was wondering when we got to see a picture of you. I wish I were coming to the baby shower but I can't make it. We'll have to plan on coming and seeing y'all a different time. :)